ABLE TARGET LIMITED will attend the SVC TechCon 2019 exhibition, Long Beach Convention Center,Long Beach, California, USA, from April 30~ May 1 ,2019, our Booth No.is 527, welcome to meet with us to ask any news about Sputtering targets, Electro Beam Evaporation Materials , and other vacuum thin film coating technique ,or discuss industry technology development and exchange of views.
“SVC is a non-profit, international, professional organization primarily devoted to coating and surface finishing using vacuum processes. Our organization consists of industry, academia and members from national research laboratories. Our industry membership includes coating companies, materials suppliers, process designers, equipment manufacturers. Our industry applies coatings and treatments to a wide variety of consumer and industrial products in all business sectors.”
To promote technical excellence by providing a global organization to inform, educate, and engage the members, the technical community, and the public on all aspects of vacuum coating, surface engineering and related technologies. Further details are at the SVC website: www.svc.org
- SVC has an annual technical conference & exhibition (TechCon) and publishes presented papers in the TechCon Technical Proceedings. SVC also participates in other related conferences.
- SVC offers educational courses and webinars on coatings and related processes.
- SVC offers publications and books on coating research and engineering.
- SVC publishes the SVC Bulletin with popular articles and news of the industry. We also publish the online SVConnections with industry news and TechTalk providing a forum for our Corporate Sponsors.
- SVC members receive discounts on the TechCon registration, courses and on all publications.
- The SVC Foundation offers scholarships and TechCon travel sponsorships to students.
Applications of Vacuum Coating include:
- Coatings for biomedical and environmental applications – antimicrobial, smart bandages and coatings for medical and dental implants.
- Coatings for energy conversion – energy harvesting, solar cells, batteries, fuel cells, and smart windows
- Optical coatings for optical elements ranging from telescopes to optoelectronics. Also, coatings for anti-counterfeiting and for large area glass and roll to roll plastics.
- Electronic coatings for touch screens, transparent conductors, semiconductors and dielectrics.
- Protective, tribological and decorative coatings – wear and lubrication coatings for engines and decorative coatings for hardware and fixtures.
- Coatings for Roll-to-Roll flexible glass and plastics – wearable electronics, transparent electrical conductors (TCO), antistatic coatings, and flexible touchscreens and displays.
- Thermal control coatings – thermal barriers, anti-reflective coatings, and selective solar absorbers
- Packaging – barrier layers to reduce water vapor and oxygen transmission rates in food packaging. Also, hydrophobic and hydrophilic surface applications
- Base coats for other coatings such as electroplating
- Coatings for large area glass and metals.
Process technologies include, but are not limited to:
- PVD (physical vapor deposition-evaporation and sputtering)
- IBD (ion beam deposition)
- Atmospheric plasmas
- CVD (chemical vapor deposition) and PECVD (plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition)
- ALD( atomic layer deposition)
- MBE (molecular beam epitaxy)