Rotary Sputtering target also named by rotatable sputtering targets, or Rotating Sputtering targets, or tube sputtering targets, there are monolithic and bonding type and spray type.
The Rotary Sputtering target are produced by either plasma spraying onto a base tube or from solid pieces, Lengths of over 3000 mm are manufactured.
Complementing our advanced thermal spray capability, Able Target Limited have developed proprietary casting capability to manufacture select rotatable sputtering targets to meet high density and high purity specifications.
Rotary Sputtering Target Relative density: >99% Purity: >99.5%≥99.999%
Rotary sputtering target size: φ56~190mm L: 120~5000 mm
Our Rotary Sputtering target materials including :
ZnO,i-ZnO, AZO, TiOx, TZO, ZnAl,CuGa, ZrO2,WOx,NbOx, Al2O3, Cu, Al, Sn, ZnSn, InSn, ATO, CdTe, V,NiCr, NiV, CrAl,CrAlSi, AlTi,AlSn, Cr, AlTi, Ti, Zr, Hf,Mo, MoNb, Inconiel, W, Ta, Nb, SiAl, Si, etc.
Ask for a Rotary Sputtering Targets brochure with production and packing details
At the meantime,we can produce customized size according to customer’s requirement.
Testing standard: ICP-OES
- A variety of production techniques and equipment (cold isostatic pressing + various atmosphere sintering technology, spraying technology, low temperature metal / alloy centrifugal casting technology, vacuum hot pressing sintering technology, hot isostatic sintering technology, electron beam melting / regional melting Purification technology, etc.)
- Product diversity
- Customized service of the product
- Waste target recycling and reuse technology
- Self-owned intellectual property target bonding service, binding target can achieve high power sputtering
- Perfect product sales service system
- Provide accurate material application and technical support
- Thin film layer design and material application design
- Powder material synthesis technology
- Ultrafine powder dispersion and dispersion technology
- DCC and CIP material forming technology
- Various types of atmosphere protection and sintering technology
- Metal and ceramic friction welding technology
- Centrifugal casting and precision metal alloy processing
- Plasma spray material manufacturing and surface treatment technology
Quality control system(QC)
To ensure high quality production and sales services
We have established a comprehensive quality system control system and developed comprehensive operational procedures and operational standards. We always comply with ISO9001-2015 standards for all production, sales and quality control.
Production Facilities of ABLE TARGET